Bright Rainbow Cake
Global Colours' Bright Rainbow Split Cake is gorgeous for vibrant rainbow bases, including Rainbow Buitterflies, Rainbow Tigers, Rainbow Crowns and over LGBTI/Mardi Gras-themed stencils. Contains: Pink, Red, Yellow, Lime Green, Teal & Ultra Blue
With bold, vivid colours and a smooth consistency, Global Colours are ideal for face and body art. The Global Colours range contains over 55 vibrant shades including UV reactive, metallic and pearl colours. Global Colours' face and body paint cakes are easily activated with water, dry to a velvety finish in under a minute, and stay bold, bright and smudge-free in even the toughest conditions.
Global Colours' face and body paint is:
- Paraben free
- Fragrance free
- Gluten free
- Not tested on animals
- Water-activated, so a little goes a long way (great value!)
- Highly pigmented, bright colours
- Reliable even in hot and humid climates
- Non-staining and easy to remove
- Made in an ethical facility with safe working conditions
- In recyclable packaging
- Compliant with all worldwide safety regulations, including FDA, EU and ASTM (Australian standards), (regular colours conform to FDA, EU and ASTM; and neon colours, deep blue, magenta, deep magenta conform to ASTM and EN 71-3)
Directions for use:
Do not add water to the paint directly. Using the flat side of a damp (not too wet) face painting sponge, swipe the sponge carefully across the split cake from side to side, parallel with the stripes, to load the paint onto the sponge. On the selected area of skin, gently dab the sponge (pressing, not wiping) until the desired density of paint is applied. Clean up the edges of your painted area with a baby wipe if you desire a specific shape (such as a butterfly wing). See our tutorials for this method.
Remove easily from the skin with water and soap. No scrubbing or staining!