- Information collected is only used for the services the company provides.
- No information about clients or staff is shared with other organisations. The company does not disclose any information that we have in our possession about our staff or clients to any third party.
- If staff or client information is required by a third party the company will obtain written or, where appropriate, verbal consent from the relevant staff member or client prior to the release of information.
- If staff or clients require access to their information the company the following procedure must be followed before access can occur:
- checks with the CEO for authorisation of disclosure;
- contacts the affected client(s) requesting written consent;
- provides the information only if the first two points are achieved.