How It Works
Earn 1 point for every $1 spent Instore & Online
For extra points, don’t forget to Complete your Account, Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Instagram and Referring a friend to Scotty’s Makeup & Beauty.
Discounts on Offer!
500 Points = 5%
1000 Points = 10%
1500 Points = 15%
Once you reach 1500 Points, you will automatically go into the Artistry Insiders Tier, where for every $1 spent = 2 points, allowing you to unlock rewards faster!
Make sure you also signup for our newsletter to keep up to date the latest products, sales and professional tips & tricks from Scotty’s Makeup & Beauty.
How do I join the Scotty’s Rewards Program?
There are 2 ways you can join our Rewards Program
- You can sign up online when you make a purchase, or
- When you visit either of our stores, we can sign you up when you finalise your purchase
If you have bought with us before, either online or instore; we can activate your account with your next purchase. You may even already have some points!
Just remember, it’s your email address that the loyal program recognises, so make sure you using the same email address with every purchase!
How do I earn loyalty points?
For every $1 spent, you earn 1 point.
You can also earn extra points through Creating an Account, Liking us on Facebook, Following us on Instagram and Referring a Friend.
For our extra special customers, once you reach 1500 points, you will automatically go into the Artistry Insiders tier, where for every $1 spent, you will earn 2 points.
How do I check my loyalty points balance?
Every time you make a purchase, you will receive an email with an updated points balance. You can also check your points balance online or ask our staff to check for you when you’re next instore.
You can also check if you have any rewards ready to redeem in the same way.
How do I use my reward points?
When you have enough points to unlock a reward, you’ll be able to redeem a unique reward code. When purchasing online, simply copy and paste your code at the checkout and click apply – the discount will automatically be deducted from your total (minus freight). If you’d like to use your code instore, simply let our staff know as your sale is being put through.
Once your purchase is finalised, your points will reset. So if you have 2 discount codes, we’d suggest using the one of higher value so you don’t miss out.
Please note, only one discount can be used per sale.
If an item is already on sale, a secondary discount cannot be added to the sale.
T & C’s
- The Scotty’s Rewards Program is run by Marsello
- Scotty’s Rewards Program began on October 1st 2020. Any purchases made prior to this date will not be included in your points balance
- Points cannot be backdated or added to an account if a customer did not put their details in at time of checkout.
- Points are automatically calculated and applied to a customer’s account my Marsello.
- If an refund or exchange is issued, your points balance will also be accordingly
- Scotty’s Makeup & Beauty reserve the right to modify or cancel discount codes at anytime
- Discount codes can only be redeemed once
- Discount codes do have an expiry date, please make sure you use it within the dates specified.
- It is the customers responsibility to correctly type the code upon checkout to receive their discount
- Discount codes are linked to the email address you have selected for your account. If you use an alternate email address, it will not recognise the discount code and will show an error message.
- If the discount is of monetary value, you must use the full amount in one transaction.
- Only one discount code can be used per sale.
- Discount codes cannot be used on a product that is already on sale, student makeup kits and does not apply to final freight charges.
- The Scotty’s Rewards Program is not available for Wholesale Customers, Industry Productions or Schools, Tafes and Colleges.
- Account changes or technical issues may need to be passed onto Marsello if we, Scotty’s Makeup & Beauty cannot resolve the problem.
- Please contact our Sydney head office with any further questions.