How to Apply HookUp Tattoos:
1. Skin should be clean and dry, free of oils and makeup.
2. Cut out the tattoo, leaving approximately ¼ inch border. Remove the clear top sheet.
3. Press the tattoo firmly onto the skin with the design facing down.
4. Hold a wet cloth against the back of the tattoo. Press down and wet the paper thoroughly.
5. Wait 30 seconds (Don’t Rush!), then gently peel off the paper. The paper should slide off easily, leaving the tattoo on the skin.
6. For best results, warm the tattoo on the skin with a warm damp cloth and/or hair dryer. But DO NOT BURN or irritate the skin.
7. Powder as needed.
1. Soak the tattoo with rubbing alcohol or baby oil.
2. Wait 15 seconds then rub away with a cotton ball.
Dimensions: 10. x 15cm
Designed by: Mark Larsen
Use With: Waves Filler, Waves in the Sand Filler or Suns Filler
Pair With: Octopus or Red Samurai