Global Metallic Colours
Global Colours' Metallics are a shiny, brilliant metallic that provides stunning even coverage for silver bodypainted statues/armour, gold body art designs or for smaller designs such as 3D-realistic jewellery, or metallic accents on face painting and eye designs. Also looks stunning on the lips for avante-garde makeup looks.
Global Colours’ face and body paint is a painter’s dream come true. With bold, vivid colours and a smooth consistency, Global Colours’ paints are ideal for face and body art. The Global Colours range contains over 55 vibrant shades including UV reactive, metallic and pearl colours. Global Colours’ face and body paint cakes are easily activated with water, dry to a velvety finish in under a minute, and stay bold, bright and smudge-free in even the toughest conditions.
Global Colours’ face and body paint is:
- Paraben free
- Fragrance free
- Gluten free
- Not tested on animals
- Water-activated, so a little goes a long way (great value!)
- Highly pigmented, bright colours
- Reliable even in hot and humid climates
- Non-staining and easy to remove
- Made in an ethical facility with safe working conditions
- In recyclable packaging
- Compliant with all worldwide safety regulations, including FDA, EU and ASTM (Australian standards), (regular colours conform to FDA, EU and ASTM; and neon colours, deep blue magenta, deep magenta conform to ASTM and EN 71-3)
Directions for use:
Do not add water to the paint directly. Using a damp brush or sponge, activate the face paint to a creamy consistency and apply to the skin. The paint will dry to a smudge free finish in under a minute. Colours can be layered on top of each other. To avoid smudging when painting over other colours, wait until first colour is touch dry before applying next layer. No skin preparation is required.
Remove easily from the skin with water and soap. No scrubbing or staining!